WiFi Hardware update

As a side project I’ve been playing around with the possibilities for a cheap WiFi adaptor to support the app, as an alternative to Bluetooth. This has been bubbling away for a while now but today I finally got to spend some more time on it and have a simple working prototype that allows the WiFi module to be configured via a web interface, including password protection, baud rates, WiFi access point name. You can also get it to connect to another WiFi network.

I’ve tested this against MS1 and MS1/Extra and all seems well so I’ve updated/created the user manual pages with details on how to build this adapter. I’ve also had it running with MS2/Extra now without any issues.

The manual pages can be found here…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *