V1.1 of the MobiSquirt app is now available on the App Store. This version contains a number of improvements, new features and bug fixes.
- This version adds support for logging of MS2-Extra firmware revision ECUs
- The app is now a universal app, running on both iPhone/iPod and iPad devices with new view layouts tailored to the iPad.
- The design of the main gauges views have, in my opinion, been much improved over the last version. Users who prefer the original look can still use that design via a switch on the settings screen.
- An AFR gauge option has been added that uses configurable lookup .ini file that can be customised by the user to suit their lambda sensor. This gauge does not currently work on log playback as the data to reproduce it isn’t available in the log files. This may change in a future version.
- The architecture used to handle the low level communications with your MegaSquirt ECU has undergone a complete rewrite. This improves initial connection establishment speeds and should result in a more stable connection.
You can view/download the app from the App Store here